Kim Jong-un has his cool Panama hat on, which means summer is already here!
And it also means soon you won’t have a care in the world, except for all the things you’re going to do wrong.
You don’t think you will, but your brain’s fried from the sun — and next thing you know, all those mistakes you swore would never happen have happened again, and you’re spending most of your budget on aloe vera.
Here’s what’s going to happen, even though you’re positive it won’t…
1.You’ll forget to get a tan before the first pool party
2. You’ll leave 27 pairs of flip-flops at the beach
3. You’ll wake up on a beautiful day, consider calling in sick to work, and decide against it for some dumb reason
4. You’ll fail to pace your day-drinking
5. Your casual summer fling will become your dramatic fall breakup
6. You’ll think you’re too cool for sunscreen
7.You’ll run out of deodorant before your big date
8.You’ll go on a gluten-free, sugar-free, carbon-free bikini diet…
9.…and won’t stick to it, because BBQ
10. You’ll keep putting off flirting with the lifeguard
11. You’ll invite the wrong friend to join your camping trip
12.Your super fun 4th of July party will end in the ER somehow
That’s right, summer is a time for rest, relaxation and repeating the same screw-ups as last year. So just enjoy!