In an intense soccer game, the very same players can look incredibly awkward, ridiculous, funny and sometimes even creepy.
To see how hilarious some of the world´s greatest soccer players had been, check out these 25 hilarious soccer moments you won’t believe weren’t Photoshopped.
1. If the opponent is faster than you, you can either give him a little discreet pull…
3. Hey, Ferdinand, where did you hide the ball?
4. Zidane has always been famous for his unique shooting technique.
5. Sometimes, the player has to be shown the card in detail so that he understands.
6. Yes, even the world´s highest paid soccer player and fashion icon Mr. Ronaldo has his weird moments.
7. But it can get worse…
8. Much worse.
9. Soccer can get very intense and put the players in some of the most improbable positions like this Tetris pose.
10. But it is always important to get reconciled with your opponent and a friendly kiss cannot do any harm.
11. Meanwhile, you can try what it would be like to play in thongs…
12 .…or inconspicuously smuggle balls under your shirt.
13. It is always good to check your rival´s strengths and weaknesses.
14. Another important thing for every soccer player is the goal celebration. The rule is simple – the weirder the better.
15. Practicing these super helpful freestyle moves is necessary.
16. So is the proper warm up.
17. A break dance head spin in a match does look cool but its benefit to the team is questionable.
18. The efficiency of the kangaroo soccer style has not been proven yet either.
19. The problem comes when you forget what the ball is for.
20. It is official, soccer hurts.
21. And if the ball doesn’t hurt you, your rival will.
22. If you don’t want your opponent to see the ball, use this “guess who” move. Hopefully the ref is not watching.
23. Squeezes preceding every corner kick are often source of very, very creepy moments.
24.Everybody sometimes needs a little scratch. The thing about being a top soccer player is that the whole world will see it.