Everyone is guilty of a little car karaoke.
1. The girls from the SketchShe YouTube channel film excellent Queen routine. Extra points for excess boob grabbing.
2. Four Italian ladies have a go at Break Free. Minus points for singing while driving. Naughty.
3. An American cop sings along to Taylor Swift, 31 million people instantly want to be arrested by him.
4. A massive 25 million views for Serebro with their in-car rendition of Mama Lover.
5. Taylor Swift hits back with Greg James in tow.
6. Rixton (yeah, we’ve never heard of them either) ditch the radio in favour of a mobile gig.
7. You didn’t think we would write the list and not include Frozen, did you?
8. Couple interperet “You’re the one That I Want” and score nearly two million views. We don’t condone no-hands driving.
9. You can’t have an in-car sing-along feature without a token Alan Partridge clip.
When you’re safely parked, it’s absolutely a great idea ever.